Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about video edit option

QUESTION 1
    So when you click the Video Edit option next advanced settings for a video, the video will then start playing automatically, this is extremely annoying as I have my speaker turned way up so I can adjust volume through the games or programs and dvdfab BLASTS the sound as loud as possible. I have yet to find an option to A) Mute the sound for ever or B) keep the video from playing when i enter into the video edit option, so my question is, is there a way to stop the video from auto playing or a way of muting the sound to the video or both ?

QUESTION 2
    I feel as if I have asked this before, but don't remember, anyways, in the Video Edit option you can change the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9, but yet when you save the profile, it doesn't save this option and I would love an easier way of converting over 200 video files to 16x9 without having to suffer through changing each one individually. So is there a way to save this option? or change all the files at once ?

for question 1 - right click the Video Edit option and select preview and you can either turn down the volume or mute it
    and you will get no sound during the Video Edit option.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      for question 1 - right click the Video Edit option and select preview and you can either turn down the volume or mute it
      and you will get no sound during the Video Edit option.
      Thanks will help a ton.

Comment

Working...
      X