Activate YouTube Video Downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Activate YouTube Video Downloader

I purchased and installed a lifetime license for the new Youtube Video Downloader. I followed the instructions in the email I received to activate the new module. I also own nine other lifetime DVDFab modules. However, when I check my list of licenses, it shows the YouTube Video Downloader as the free addition rather than paid edition. How do I activate the paid license?

Originally posted by Senor Bag View Post
    I purchased and installed a lifetime license for the new Youtube Video Downloader. I followed the instructions in the email I received to activate the new module. I also own nine other lifetime DVDFab modules. However, when I check my list of licenses, it shows the YouTube Video Downloader as the free addition rather than paid edition. How do I activate the paid license?
    Hi,

please pm me the registered info to help check your license info.

About Video Downloader, it is a free tool, which is under Utilities in 32-bit version of DVDFab 10.

I assume you mean YouTube to MP3, please download v10.2.0.8 Beta version from the below page to check it out.
    New! DVDFab x64 10.2.0.8 Beta is out (August 09, 2018) http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10_x64_BETA New: Added the support for some new Java

You can use the registered email account of DVDFab and password for DVDFab Member Center to activate/authorize it on your computer as other DVDFab products.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Yes, you are correct. I did indeed mean the YouTube to MP3 program. After downloading the v10.2.0.8 Beta, the YouTube to MP3 was included in my list of licenses. Thank you very much for your prompt response and providing me with the solution!

Comment

Working...
      X