GeeKit Question about adding audio streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GeeKit Question about adding audio streams

So I wanted to add a spanish audio and subtitle track to Coco 3D blu ray. I went through the process of decoding the blu ray into two MKV's. I got a left and right eye that play with no issues. I then took an MKV extractor and extracted the left eye MKV into its various streams , I then remuxed the extracted files along witht the spanish audio and subtitle streams and got a new playable left eye MKV with the spanish audio. However, after encoding the right and new left eye MKV's the resulting left eye M2TS file only had one audio track. When I played it, it was only English I checked the file with MediaInfo, and it does not show a Spanish stream. Did I do smething wrong. I used MKVExtractGUI and MKV ToolNix to do the editing. Maybe a more detailed guide would help, especially on how to to further process the resutling right and left M2TS and SSIF files. Also for future enhancement, more encoding settings options like allowing the encoding to create a blu ray file folder (blu ray creator) or ISO not just individual M2TS and SSIF files.
    Last edited by eknock007; 10-18-2018, 08:23 PM.

hi eknock007,
    Your can use ssif to creator bd, use tsMuxeR.
    And also add more audio stream.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	geekit.png
Views:	216
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	360763

Yours,
    Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

@Wilson.Wang

From my experience with GeeKit what you demonstrated won't work because GeeKit seems to be doing something completely bonkers with the SSIF. Just look at your own screenshot it shows the title as being 19 hours in length in TSmuxer. Huh?

@eknock007

I would suggest you add whatever streams you want after you have encoded with GeeKit. With the SSIF GeeKit output you will get 3 files the SSIF, left and right m2ts files respectively. Add the m2ts files (ignore the SSIF) into TSmuxer then add your additional audio streams and subtitles. Choose bluray ISO as output, then start muxing. Burn the resulting ISO file or play it using 3D capable media player and it will work.

Comment

Working...
      X