Fab 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab 11

Download Fab 11 the logo is too large as it takes up most of my screen and i can't get to the start button. My settings are at 150% which works great for Fab 10. I need 150% as i can see it better.All my other programs fit the screen perfectly using this percentage. Would there be a way i can use this percentage for Fab 11 and have it fit the screen? My resolution is set at the recommended setting. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Hi dougslaine,what is the OS and your resolution?

Comment

Hi Mona resolution is 1600x900. Sorry not sure what you mean by OS. I have changed nothing, just downloaded Fab 11. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dougslaine View Post
        Hi Mona resolution is 1600x900. Sorry not sure what you mean by OS. I have changed nothing, just downloaded Fab 11. Thanks
        Hi dougslaine,

We tested on 1600*900 with 150%DPI.
        On the license info window, there is the start button, but on the main window of DVDFab, the Start button is not available for choosing.
        So I assume you mean this one. We will fix it as soon as possible.
        For now, you may need to use other DPI or higher resolution, sorry for the inconvenience.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	license window.png Views:	1 Size:	142.6 KB ID:	360984
        Click image for larger version  Name:	main window.PNG Views:	1 Size:	60.7 KB ID:	360985

Comment

It is the lower picture. Thanks Mona i'ts the height of the logo.

Comment

》》》UPDATE

Fixed in v11.0.0.2, please wait for the update and try again.

Comment

Thank

Comment

Thanks Mona much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X