DVDFab Forum - Main Movie & Full Disc Hanging?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Movie & Full Disc Hanging?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab x64 v11 Feedback Main Movie & Full Disc Hanging?

Recently upgraded to 11.x. But problems are occurring when I try to rip main movie or shrink w/ full disc. In the current case, I was trying to do a main-movie backup of the 20th-anniversary "Can't Hardly Wait" Blu-ray. It was stuck on "the task shall start in a couple of minutes" for like 20+ minutes (w/ no activity from the optical drive). When I tried to cancel, the program locked up. So, then I went back and ripped it on the final version of 10. Started & ran within moments.

Originally posted by Madness View Post
    Recently upgraded to 11.x. But problems are occurring when I try to rip main movie or shrink w/ full disc. In the current case, I was trying to do a main-movie backup of the 20th-anniversary "Can't Hardly Wait" Blu-ray. It was stuck on "the task shall start in a couple of minutes" for like 20+ minutes (w/ no activity from the optical drive). When I tried to cancel, the program locked up. So, then I went back and ripped it on the final version of 10. Started & ran within moments.
    Please post dvdfab_internal.log file from DVDFab 11 log folder and the one from DVDFab 10 log folder too. Thanks.
    Guide for adding attachments in a post

User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    Windows:
    --For DVDFab 10: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    --For DVDFab 11: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Mac:
    Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Sorry for the delay; but here are the log from both versions. E.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
        Sorry for the delay; but here are the log from both versions. [ATTACH]n361776[/ATTACH]
        We don't have this "20th-anniversary "Can't Hardly Wait" Blu-ray" for testing, so we test other movies, they all work.

In this case, did you get the same problem with other movies? Please specify them.

If the problem is only for this special one, please use v10 to clone an iso file from the original movie disc, and then load it to v11 to try again and see if it will make a difference. Please feedback with the latest log files too. Thanks.
        Guide for adding attachments in a post

User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        Windows:
        --For DVDFab 10: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        --For DVDFab 11: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Mac:
        Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...