DVDFab Remote not finding tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Remote not finding tasks

I've reconnected some of my PC connections. I've added DVDFab to my router's port forwarding and it connects up to the PC but it finds now active tasks though I can view the DVDFab v11 app running and doing a rip. I'm connected to the network via Ethernet and not Wifi. Do I need to be connected only to the network via Wifi?

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
    I've reconnected some of my PC connections. I've added DVDFab to my router's port forwarding and it connects up to the PC but it finds now active tasks though I can view the DVDFab v11 app running and doing a rip. I'm connected to the network via Ethernet and not Wifi. Do I need to be connected only to the network via Wifi?
    What device/smart phone did you use? Please kindly specify, thanks.

Comment

It's an iPhone 6S. I get notifications when a task completes but it never shows tasks running. I'm running the latest DVDFab ripper latest version on my Mac running iOS 10.14.2 at the moment copying 4K UHD movies.

Comment

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
        It's an iPhone 6S. I get notifications when a task completes but it never shows tasks running. I'm running the latest DVDFab ripper latest version on my Mac running iOS 10.14.2 at the moment copying 4K UHD movies.
        We will update a DVDFab version soon, please wait for update and then try again, if still have problem, please send us some picture or screenshot to show us. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X