This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What country is DVDFab developed in?

Been waiting patiently for a new release albeit official or beta, and read somewhere on here that don't expect anything for a few weeks because it is Chinese New Years. It this product developed in China?

I am getting frustrated on how long it has been since a new release came out given that I bought it for Blu Ray to Blu Ray which appears to be released as a work in progress. I determine this by the lack of features in Bu Ray that are implemented in DVD, like no Full disc back up with compression and Blu Ray menu's. Not to mention the BD+ workarounds many are waiting on to back up their favorite titles. It just sucks the clock is ticking on my fully paid license while they holiday or develop. Sorry for the rant.

i agree with ya

Comment

We'll probably be banned but I paid lifetime license fee for Blu ray to Blu ray and I am wondering what's going on also. I think this is beta plus software at best. GPU acceleration is a joke. BD+ decryption is slow coming and Full disc back up with compression is a must. Some popular movies out for a while have major problems compressing to BD25 without Audio issues like Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. My apologies.

Comment

I don't think your posts are out of line. You're all expressing your opinions and experiences in a reasonable manner.
        As long as it doesn't deteriorate, I have no problem at all.
        As a matter of fact, I believe this sort of feedback is essential to the author.

I can't speak to this personally as I have no BR hardware, but I have seen other similar posts.

I know the boys in Beijing have been working on this and I believe you can expect some results soon.
        Sorry, I really don't know much more than this.

We appreciate you "guys" keeping this civil.
        Thanks.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hey, thanks maineman for the support, appreciate it. I have been posting on forums for many years and I know how to keep it constructive. No worries. I really like the product. I used it for a long time for DVD. I am not going anywhere with regard to other products. I know how to use this one and I love the interface. Here's hoping the next release is a major one with new functionality. GPU functionality too!! My dual Geforce's are not recognized so all that horsepower is not being leveraged. However, I'd take the full disc copy with compression and menu's first.

Regards,
          Joe
          Last edited by Boston Joe; 02-27-2010, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X