Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toy Story 3

I copied the FULL disc and then cloned it onto a blank disc. The sound works through the first part but when I get to the Movie there is NO sound. Does NOT say anything about Cinavia being on the disc. How ever when I copied the Full disc a popup came up with Regions to copy. I chose the region I am in Region 1. Should I turn off Pathfinder or is there another setting to change? Please respond

I tried turning off Pathfinder in Version 8 and it Decrypted it instead of clone copy... don't know why but still did NOT work. NO sound

Comment

Please enable Pathplayer to load the DVD "Toy Story 3" again, and then zip the whole DVDFab 11 log folder and upload it here.
      Also, please open the movie in Windows Explorer, and copy the .ifo files from the disc folder, zip and send them to us too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Log.zip I am not using windows explorer.. I am using chrome and do not have notepad

Comment

Toy Story 3 Log.zip forgot to name the zip log

Comment

I have passed the files to our developers for analyzing, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun LaFitte View Post
              [ATTACH]n370024[/ATTACH] I am not using windows explorer.. I am using chrome and do not have notepad
              File Explorer is another name for Windows Explorer (the little folder icon on taskbar). Every computer has notepad installed (under Windows Accessories in Start Menu)

Comment

I found this under the i icon after loading Toy Story 3 but under common settings DVD Pathfinder it says to always enable Pathfinder

Info for drive [F:\] (DVDFab 11.0.3.8)
                Vendor: hp, Product: DVD A DH16ABSH
                Revision: YHDF, Vendor specific: 2011/11/29 18:54
                Drive region: 1 (RPC II), changes left: 4(user) / 4(vendor)

Disc media: DVD (DVD-Video)
                Disc region: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
                Volume name: TOY_STORY_3
                Video standard: NTSC

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection not found.
                RC (Region Code) protection not found.
                RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is removed.
                APS (Analog Protection System) protection not found.
                UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection not found.

Invalid PTTs, PGCIs, PGCs, TMAPs, CELLs, VOBUs protection not found.
                Fake vts protection not found.
                Bad sector protection not found.
                Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) not found.

PathPlayer is disabled.

full disc copy/play is supported

Comment

set folder C:/Users/Cajun/Movies/Toy Story 3/FullDisc/TOY_STORY_3/VIDEO_TS/
                  Are you using a movie folder as source for the copying/burning?
                  How's "C:/Users/Cajun/Movies/Toy Story 3" created? Can this one play well?

Comment

I am using DVDFab to copy Full Disc to Folder then using DVDFab to copy/burn onto a disc. When I put the original disc in after opening DVDFab 11 it showed the movie listed then I clicked on the i Icon and that is where I got the information last posted..... The original disc works fine but after coping it with DVDFab 11 I ge sound through the previews up until the movie starts to play then there is NO sound. How do you want me to zip the file from the disc? Where is the DVDFab 11 log folder. I tried zipping the Video_TS folder from the disc drive but will not let me attach it here. The zip folder is 3,716,926 kb

Comment

I hope this is what you are asking for. 1st attempt was Internal Toy Story First Try. These files are from the DVDFab internal Logs
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Cajun LaFitte; 07-13-2019, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun LaFitte View Post
                        I hope this is what you are asking for. 1st attempt was Internal Toy Story First Try. These files are from the DVDFab internal Logs
                        The logs have been forwarded to the developer for checking, we will get back to you ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                        X