Ignore All Read Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore All Read Errors

I have a question about the GUI option to Ignore All Read Errors; Why does DVDFab stop processing the disc when it encounters a Read Error?

I have the option to Ignore All Read Errors selected, but when DVDFab encounters one using DVDFab Ripper, a dialog box pops up and the ripping process stops until I answer the dialog popup box.

I think if DVDFab encounters a Read Error with the option to Ignore All Read Errors selected in the GUI, it should continue ripping the disk until it is finished, then alert you to all the read errors it had. That's what the line "Ignore All Read Errors" means.

The reason I'm asking this is because I start a ripping process and leave my computer to run it because some discs will take an hour or more to finish. If DVDFab encounters a Read Error while I'm away from my computer, it continues to run the dvd drive until that dialog box is answered. This continual running of the dvd drive is destroying my dvd drives, because I leave my computer when running all my rips.

Can you please change this process so that Ignore All Read Errors really does ignore all of them and DVDFab continues without interruption. I would rather re-rip discs then buy new dvd drives.

Thanks

p.s. I put this topic under General Questions because it's about the GUI and involves DVDFab x64, DVD rips, Bluray rips, and UHD rips.

I have a question about the GUI option to Ignore All Read Errors; Why does DVDFab stop processing the disc when it encounters a Read Error?

I have the option to Ignore All Read Errors selected, but when DVDFab encounters one using DVDFab Ripper, a dialog box pops up and the ripping process stops until I answer the dialog popup box.
    Thank you for your feedback. We will optimize this section as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Thank you for your feedback. We will optimize this section as soon as possible.
      Look forward to it.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X