Help converting file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help converting file

Hi just wondering if anyone can help, I've ripped a blu ray disc to a MKV 4K H265 10Bit file approx 5-6gb in size

Is there a way i can convert this file back to create a BDMV and CERTIFICATE folder and burn it onto a disc , playable as blu ray as opposed to a converted 4k file.

if so which dvdfab programmes would i need?
    thanks

Do you have the All In One DVDFab 11?

In that package there is the Creator Modules. You could try the Blu-Ray Creator.

I am not too sure if TS Muxer will accept your 10 Bit MKV file as a source to be able to export to a Blu-Ray folder/ISO.

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
      Do you have the All In One DVDFab 11?

In that package there is the Creator Modules. You could try the Blu-Ray Creator.

I am not too sure if TS Muxer will accept your 10 Bit MKV file as a source to be able to export to a Blu-Ray folder/ISO.
      thanks Sieveis will try it, its accepted the file but explains Hevc codec is not standard for BD disks

Comment

Originally posted by graffight View Post

thanks Sieveis will try it, its accepted the file but explains Hevc codec is not standard for BD disks
        It appears to have worked but i'm left with a 5.5gb file to put onto a 25gb disc ;(

Comment

Originally posted by graffight View Post

It appears to have worked but i'm left with a 5.5gb file to put onto a 25gb disc ;(
          Is there no way to change to a smaller size by clicking the small spanner icon (Advanced Settings)? That is for DVDFab.

On occasions like this I would test burn on a re-writable Blu-Ray or a Dual Layer DVD. It has been know to work on the DL DVD on occasions especially if the output was set as an ISO file. I then use ImgBurn to burn the disc.

Just a heads up, I'll be away from a computer today but if I can assist further I will get back to you.
          Last edited by sieveis; 09-21-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post

Is there no way to change to a smaller size by clicking the small spanner icon (Advanced Settings)? That is for DVDFab.

On occasions like this I would test burn on a re-writable Blu-Ray or a Dual Layer DVD. It has been know to work on the DL DVD on occasions especially if the output was set as an ISO file. I then use ImgBurn to burn the disc.

Just a heads up, I'll be away from a computer today but if I can assist further I will get back to you.
            I used a blu ray Sieveis and it wasn't recognised on my oppo or ps4

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Did you use TS Muxer or DVDFab creator?

Comment

TS Muxer

Comment

Working...
                X