No announcement yet.

registered products disappeared.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem registered products disappeared.

I have been trying to change my e-mail address. In doing so, my lifetime programs are gone from the member center along with not being there when I open the program.How did this happen. I sent e-mails through member center and now my products are gone.
    What can I do about this.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.
    Tmagz52

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
    I have been trying to change my e-mail address. In doing so, my lifetime programs are gone from the member center along with not being there when I open the program.How did this happen. I sent e-mails through member center and now my products are gone.
    What can I do about this.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.
    Tmagz52
    I've sent you emails, please kindly check including the junk folder, thanks.

Comment

Thank you Mona, I did receive one e-mail regarding my new e-mail account.Having issues with the original e-mail,probably because I linked it to the account requested.
      I replied to you with the correct e-mail to use and hopefully this will resolve anymore issues.I am awaiting your response on when I can sign in with new e-mail.
      Sincerely.
      tmagz52

Comment

Greetings Mona,
        Got the e-mail and temp password to show my programs in message center,where they were all listed. Then when attempting to open dvdfab 9,10, or 11, I get a try or buy message.What am I doing wrong?
        I thank you for the help, but still cannot use my registered versions. There must be a step I am missing.I was hoping someone else have had this issue that could assist.
        Sorry for all the e-mails and posts, but I am getting frustrated.
        Sincerely,
        tmagz52

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
          Greetings Mona,
          Got the e-mail and temp password to show my programs in message center,where they were all listed. Then when attempting to open dvdfab 9,10, or 11, I get a try or buy message.What am I doing wrong?
          I thank you for the help, but still cannot use my registered versions. There must be a step I am missing.I was hoping someone else have had this issue that could assist.
          Sorry for all the e-mails and posts, but I am getting frustrated.
          Sincerely,
          tmagz52
          It's Okay, I've sent you another email with all the steps you may see, please kindly check your email account.

Comment

Working...
          X