Play movie from thumb drive from files on computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play movie from thumb drive from files on computer

Is there a module to DVDFab that will allow me to take existing VOB files already on the computer, and save them to a thumb drive and play them back seamlessly and in order from the thumb drive via my blu ray player? If I copy them over, the player will play a VOB file, then go back to the thumb drive menu, and I then have to manually select the next file to play. Very annoying way to watch. Any affordable solutions? I can't afford the server box to accomplish this.

Are those VOB files from the same movie source? By that I mean if those VOB files are from the same DVD folder, you can add the DVD folder to DVDFab Copy-Clone/Burn mode to create an ISO file for playback.
    But your Blu-ray player needs to support the playback of iso file.

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply. Upon checking my blu ray player, it only decodes .avi, .mkv, and .mpeg for DTS and Dolby Digital audio. Are there any other options? It's a Samsung BD-H5100.
      Last edited by JRobert; 11-13-2019, 02:22 AM.

Comment

You can use DVD Ripper to convert the movie folder to .avi or .mkv format for playback. Ripper will take the main movie content as one movie title in most of the case, and one title output one video file, you can have a try and see how it works.

Comment

Working...
        X