The Art of Racing in the Rain rip problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other The Art of Racing in the Rain rip problem

I purchased the above title and have tried to rip it, and it keeps coming up with an error "An error while reading, Please chose what to do." This has happened on all the Blu ray players that I use to rip disc with. I have cleaned the disc the ways that were suggested and it still comes up an error. Is there a new way of not being able to rip a disc? Just my 2 cents.

This might go better in the blu ray rip section so the admins can see it. The disc just might be defective though, this is somewhat common with retail blu ray discs.

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
      I purchased the above title and have tried to rip it, and it keeps coming up with an error "An error while reading, Please chose what to do." This has happened on all the Blu ray players that I use to rip disc with. I have cleaned the disc the ways that were suggested and it still comes up an error. Is there a new way of not being able to rip a disc? Just my 2 cents.
      Read error generally indicates that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please go to Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference. If still failed, it could be defective as and you may need to exchange the disc for a new one.
      Anyway, to help confirm it, please post dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

I have also rented the movie and came up with the same errors. I have cleaned the disk and still come up with the errors on both the rented and the bought copies. Here is the log. I also tried the "ignore" and still no luck.
        Attached Files

Comment

To help us check the issue, please do these:
          1. Please go to where you install DVDFab 11, find the fabprocess.exe, rename this file to load the movie to try again and see if it will make a difference.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	rename fab process.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	375503

2. If still have problem, please post the dvdfab_internal log session as well, thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: We will fix this issue in the coming version, please kindly wait for update. For now, please use the old version for Blu-ray copy/rip. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X