This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find dvd fab decrytor

Hi I am long time user of dvdfab. I downloaded the new vers 6.2.1.8, and can't find the DVD decryptor. Help. It was always one of the installed programs on DVDFab 5. Any help will be most appreciated
    Peace

6.2.1.8 isn't a new version anymore, look at the top of the forum page and you will see the new versions, you will also need a new key for the 6 version and also there is a 7 version out now
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      6.2.1.8 isn't a new version anymore, look at the top of the forum page and you will see the new versions, you will also need a new key for the 6 version and also there is a 7 version out now
      Jimbo I don't think he has a key for any version.
      Unless I am misunderstanding he is looking for and using the Free decrypter and can not find it.

If that is the case in 30 days V6 will expire and the free version will appear as if by magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Jimbo I don't think he has a key for any version.
        Unless I am misunderstanding he is looking for and using the Free decrypter and can not find it.

If that is the case in 30 days V6 will expire and the free version will appear as if by magic.
        You are correct, misread the post, thank you
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
        X