This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable on-the-fly decryptor warning message

Is it possible to disable that somewhat annoying warning about on-the-fly decryptor currently running when DVDFab is started?

Since on-the-fly decryptor removes "user prohibited options" on the fly when I insert an original media (allowing me the directly jump to the title menu, e.g.), I don't want to disable it completely. I also believe in most cases there is no problem when on-the-fly decryptor handles the description of a disc and makes DVDFab recieve unencrypted material.
    Last edited by troy512; 10-03-2009, 08:14 PM.
    Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 GHz, 32 GB, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Yes go to settings/general and UNcheck where is says "check for on-the-fly decryptor automatically". The author feels differently than you and suggests you disable all other decrypting programs when using DVDFab.

Comment

Thanks a lot, I did look in the properties menu before opening this thread but somehow missed that option. I'll try it out and check if on-the-fly decryptor indeed makes trouble.
      Last edited by troy512; 10-03-2009, 07:45 PM.
      Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 GHz, 32 GB, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Comment

Working...
      X