DVDFab Downloader v2.2.0.8 fails to analyze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader v2.2.0.8 fails to analyze

I was using an older version that I had not updated in a few months and it was working. Now that I have updated to the newest version it fails to analyze every time I try to download youtube to mp3. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling but have the same issue. Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by SLitzel View Post
    I was using an older version that I had not updated in a few months and it was working. Now that I have updated to the newest version it fails to analyze every time I try to download youtube to mp3. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling but have the same issue. Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Are you doing a playlist or single video? Having the same issue, and was thinking it's my pc.

UPDATE: just tried again & it's ok.
    Last edited by jrogers1965; 05-30-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

no i have the same issue again on most updated ver. download fail of audio to mp3 this happened back around chinese new year also

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        no i have the same issue again on most updated ver. download fail of audio to mp3 this happened back around chinese new year also
        try deleting the folder with the log file in it and then retry starting the dvdfab downloader
        and see if that works.

Comment

I usually download playlists but I have tried both and neither will analyze. I will try deleting the log file and restart. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X