This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab shutting down

when trying to burn disc getting message that a problem has caused the program to shut down microsoft will contact you if a solution is found. How do I find out what is causing the problem.Just to let you know, I am not very knowledgable about computers

Please read and post the needed info http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15

Comment

windows shutting down

The same thing happens to me and when I send the files to dvdfab, I never here back from them. They just tell me to download the newest version (even after I explain that I already have). I have never received a response regarding this problem although it happens 1 out of 3 times. Needless to say this is very frustrating as this is a service that I have paid for. So, if they get back to you, please let the rest of us know the solution.

Comment

Details would help in all cases.

Diatribes such as this are useless and we can't help you until you are prepared to at least assist.

Please provide info. See the Help Us Help You links in my signaturebelow.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

already tried these

I have copied and sent the files to technical support, checked the virus controls, downloaded all newest versions, etc. Whenever I email to support I always get a canned response even though I explain that I have double checked all of the things that they told me to do. I never receive a response about the files I have sent, so I am getting frustrated with the whole process. They never actually answer the questions I have asked.

Comment

sassyascanbe
            Your best bet for help is to count from 31000 to 1 backwards and then post all the information you have here on this forum. Then and only then can the experts here help you.

I understand your frustration with the company its self. I gave up dealing with them directly years ago when I sent 10 e-mails in a 5 week period and never received a reply.
            There may come a day when the customer service improves but until then...................

Post some detailed information here and it will work out.
            Last edited by Guest; 10-10-2009, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X