Fragen zu DVDFab Player 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragen zu DVDFab Player 6

Have a general question. Couldn't you integrate a function into the Player6 that enables you to edit the media data yourself? For me he often made mistakes when displaying some films, at least in the Collections directory. Even if changes are made to the distribution of the films in the corresponding folder afterwards, for example if films by a director are copied into a shared folder or if films are deleted or renamed. The player still displays the old data, although the data is read in again each time the player is started. You could also take it out and do it manually, it takes an eternity for him to read everything. If nothing has been changed, he does not have to read anything again. And the graphics of the films are sometimes wrong with me, maybe it would be possible to change the source of the data.

well maybe you can do some of it

There is a Fix Match feature in Player, find the film, click on the "..." to find it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fix match.png
Views:	284
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	385551

Comment

1146/5000

Yes, this function has been around for a while. But even that doesn't always find the right poster. But in the "Collections" directory, the player puts the collections together on its own and it doesn't do that correctly. It would be better if I could decide for myself which films are to be included in a directory as a "collection" and which are not. Also I do not understand that the player always has to re-read everything every time it starts or when I change the directory. If the collection is a bit bigger, it takes a long time. It would be better to do it manually, so when I have added films to it then I let the player read the list again. And if I delete films, the player doesn't care, it will continue to be displayed even if the list is read in again. And I can't even delete that manually in the "Collection" directory. If, after starting Player6, I wait until everything has been read and then change the directory to "Collection" and then back to "Films" then all the posters are gone and he can no longer read them. Then I have to quit and restart the program.

Comment

After starting the program, then switch to the "Music" directory, then back to "Movies", then clicked on "Update the library".
        Attached Files

Comment

The Collections Directory
          As you can see there are several folders for StarWars and there is something else inside, the same thing happens with the James Bond collection and with other film series. Why can't you edit that manually and determine what goes into which folder.
          Incidentally, it would also be a suggestion for the "Films" directory. Simply create sub-folders so that the overview is a little better.
          Attached Files

Comment

In Player6 version 6.0.0.1 the problem with the "Movies" directory did not yet exist

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't find a way to transfer my screenshots larger, they would be too big in the original

Comment

and after a while it shows the .nfo files as a movie poster. A lot of films are then listed twice, sometimes even three times if there is still an .inf file.

Comment

then I have to delete about 120 posters manually because the player doesn't do that. Every time a poster is deleted, it reads the entire directory again, which then takes an extremely long time, around 3 minutes. If I don't wait and scroll down to delete the next poster, the program freezes and crashes.
                  And that with every deletion process, or I wait every time (120) until everything has been read.
                  Sorry, but you can't use the player like this at all

Comment

Please do something. I have to test back to version 6.0.0.1 after every update and test in order to be able to use the player. There are no such errors

Comment

Originally posted by DonPromillo View Post
                      Please do something. I have to test back to version 6.0.0.1 after every update and test in order to be able to use the player. There are no such errors
                      I am sorry for the issue you encountered with DVDFab Player 6, I have passed your post to our developer again.

Comment

I tried to delete all duplicate entries, had been sitting on it for over an hour, but before I was done the player entered them all again. I'm back to version 6.0.0.1
                        I don't understand, the old version works, but why doesn't the new one?

Comment

Working...
                        X