PROBLEMS USING DVD FAB an (UHD CREATOR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROBLEMS USING DVD FAB an (UHD CREATOR)

Hi, DVDfab, I have been using your apps for more than a year now. I have encountered a lot of problems using your apps despite that I have upgraded to the latest version DVDFab 12. : -

1) 30% of the MKV files which I have tried to convert to UHD bluray format always stuck at 99% forever and failed (this takes time to convert and it failed at the end, not stuck at
    50% and must be 99%?); I have just tried to convert a file and it failed again at 99%; and
    2) If I upgraded my graphic card to the latest version, the video will stuck and cannot run smoothly, I am using two graphic cards one is Intel HD 630 and Intel HD620. I have to
    downgrade the version of the graphic card if windows 10 automatically update the version ; and
    3) If I wish to convert the video and burn it on a 50gb BD disc, it will always leave a lot of space of the disc and not even reach 40gb despite that I have selected "fit the disc" option, this is
    waste of the space on the disc and waste of money to buy a 50gb BD disc because it is expensive.

I am sorry to tell you that I am also using BD REBUILDER, a free software and it does not have so many problems like yours and it's free.

I am looking forward for your company to rectify all these problems in order to let your customers feel that your app is a high quality software. Thank you!

Working...
X