Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion

Hello, how does that look to you? because I know looking for a way to create a way to blend or eliminate artifacts that come up by increasing the brightness of the player :

--preset-slower --ctu 64 --rd 4 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 5 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 40 --bframes 8 --b-adapt 2 --no-slow-firstpass --lookahead-slices 0 --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --signhide --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --temporal-mvp --no-frame-dup --deblock -1:-1 --sao --selective-sao 4 --no-early-skip --rskip mode 1 --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --me umh --sub-me 4 --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0

How many are
    frame-threads that you've set ?
    Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 02-17-2021, 02:27 PM.

with these it seems to have solved, so I ask, would you have a way to verify? Thank you

DVDFab – BDRip Hevc 8 Bit – 1080p (SDR)

--preset-veryslow --ctu 64 --rd 5 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 5 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 40 --bframes 8 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass --input-depth 8 --rc-grain --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --cutree

--preset-medium --ctu 64 --rd 3 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 3 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 20 --bframes 4 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass --input-depth 8 --rc-grain --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --cutree

DVDFab – UHDRip Hevc 10 Bit – 1080p (HDR)
    --preset-veryslow --ctu 64 --rd 5 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 5 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 40 --bframes 8 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass --input-depth 10 --rc-grain --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --cutree

--preset-medium --ctu 64 --rd 3 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 3 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 20 --bframes 4 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass --input-depth 10 --rc-grain --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --cutree

Comment

maybe these are a little exaggerated, only I'm looking for those settings that can allow me to have an image preservation more similar to that of the input, especially when I impose your player on a greater brightness that often creates artifacts. Below I enter the settings that are closest to the possibility of rebuilding the output image that is closest to that of the input, but it is still missing what further setting and therefore you accept suggestions:

--b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 2.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --cutree

Comment

Working...
      X