This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other help with burning

i can use a little help with an issue .i can't seem to burn old dogs is anyone else having this trouble?

Originally posted by ludyboy4 View Post
    i can use a little help with an issue .i can't seem to burn old dogs is anyone else having this trouble?

We're going to need a lot more info to even attempt an answer to that question.

Please read the 'Help Us Help You' stickie in this forum, and respond appropriately.

DC

Comment

sorry. well this movies but it will not play. and it takes a very long time to do so

Comment

i tried to copy several times.and it did finally work but it took so long and it would not play.

Comment

RE-read post #2.

It is impossible to help you if you do not post the needed information.

Comment

the burn did not play at all and it took a long time

Comment

Originally posted by ludyboy4 View Post
              i tried to copy several times.and it did finally work but it took so long and it would not play.

OK... there should be a burn log from that, and it will probably be educational to see it.

Please look in C:\Documents & Settings\Your Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Logs. The log file will probably contain a number of entries that are about 9 lines long. I'm not interested in those.

Look for the first one that starts 'Write Successful', and copy and paste it onto your next post here.

The length of time it took to create is probably due to the fact that your drives are in PIO mode... click on Fab settings (white check mark in a green disk on the main page), then click on General. At the bottom, you'll see a box that says Reset DMA. Click on that box... you may have to re-start your computer for it to take full effect.

Then please post that log.

DC

P.S. That's the BurnLog I'm looking for...
              Last edited by DarthCopier; 03-10-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X