Help dumping a couple of movies to MP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help dumping a couple of movies to MP4

I'm trying to dump my copies of Local Hero (Criterion) and Get Carter (standard Warner release) to MP4, but no matter what I try, it dumps it with the English track being commentary track, so the movie's actual track is in the background. Does anyone know how to remedy this? Thanks a lot!!!

You can pick a different audio track under the Audio tab, normally AC-3/5.1 or higher should be the correct one. Preview the audios using the Preview feature of DVDFab. If there are no other audio tracks available, please check in the Choose Other Titles panel to find another movie title that has a similar runtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      You can pick a different audio track under the Audio tab, normally AC-3/5.1 or higher should be the correct one. Preview the audios using the Preview feature of DVDFab. If there are no other audio tracks available, please check in the Choose Other Titles panel to find another movie title that has a similar runtime.
      Thanks for your help, I'll try that in the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Wonderful! I can't believe how many small nuances there are in doing this. Thanks for helping

Comment

Working...
        X