X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other How to end an email to dvdfab

Hello,

I want send a email for ask some questions to the support, but everytimes i writting your "security code" i have answer that say : sorry but but you type a wrong code (some letters + some numbers)

I try 4 times but still cannot send my questions

Please what's wrong.

I use a AZERTY keyboard because i french, so may be that's the problem ?

TEX

Hi,

I'm not totally certain as to your problem, but send an email directly to Fengtao, the author of Fab at:

fengtao(at)dvdidle.com

Please replace (at) with @
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you

TEX

Comment

same problem

I had the same problem but one of the moderators was able to help me find a way out of it. The same way you found , I guess. Dang, this is a a great site. I hope I can find some answers now to other problems, like upgrading from Platinum. Kudos to all the coders and moderators.

Comment

Still unable to use 'CONTACT' in any way tells me wrong security code?

I did email the "good guy" who has not be able to get back. Not a real sophisticated user here but I have the old platinum 5.? from late 2007 or 2008 and want to up grade to start using more but I have changed email and can't find an old regiistration form. Do gon I just don't want to pay the full 50dollars or so all over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sat Tech View Post
            I did email the "good guy" who has not be able to get back. Not a real sophisticated user here but I have the old platinum 5.? from late 2007 or 2008 and want to up grade to start using more but I have changed email and can't find an old regiistration form. Do gon I just don't want to pay the full 50dollars or so all over again?
            You dont have to have the same e-mail, you just have to know what the original e-mail addy was when you bought it.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
            X