Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 12.0.3.4 x64 Common Settings - Directory for logfiles

Hello.

I would like to change the directory for logfiles in common settings/General/Diagnosis. The preset is:
    • C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\Log\
    I change this to:
    • L:\DVDFab12 x64\Log\
    After closing and reopening DVDFab the preset is restored. Again and again. Always.

Why is that so? I want keep the logfiles on the L drive. I don't want to change this option everytime. That's a pain! And since there is an option in common settings, it should work.

It could have bug, sorry for that, we will check.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

did this ever get resolved... I am still seeing this in the latest version. Also same behavior for the Temp Directory

Comment

I presume Mona never followed up as promised or maybe left the company. Appears no one from DVDFAB responds to these. Not sure what the purpose is then.

Comment

Originally posted by fl_paradise@yahoo.com View Post
            I presume Mona never followed up as promised or maybe left the company. Appears no one from DVDFAB responds to these. Not sure what the purpose is then.
            The problem reported by the wgk.derdicke has been fixed before.
            If you have this problem with the latest version of DVDFab 12, please kindly feedback with more info, thank you for your support.

And if you want to use a different username rather than your email address, please send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
            X