This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about DVD Fab 7.

PLEASE don't get upset, I have a couple of questions, and I don't want to hijack a thread.

I have a lifetime subscription for DVD Fab, DVD to DVD, and originally only ever downloaded each new full version, but have lately been downloading the betas too as they appear.

With all due respect, this latest DVD 7 so far beta only seems to have quite a few problems judging by what is posted here, I have downloaded it but NOT yet installed it, is it safe to use?

Also I guess this DVD Fab 7 when it comes out as a full release will replace the DVD Fab 6s?

It will be covered obviously by my lifetime subscription?

But not the passkey thing whatever that is?

I'm not sure why anyone would be upset with you asking questions, so...
    on to your questions.

Yes, some users are having problems with Fab 7 including 2 of our very own mods, GregiBoy and Gruñón.
    Myself, the other mods and other users are not .
    To my knowledge, no commonality has been discovered...yet, anyway.
    Go figure?
    I'm pretty sure GregiBoy and others are digging

No one can guarantee you problem-free installation and performance...under any circumstances.
    You obviously have looked this matter over so you will have to judge for yourself and make this decision accordingly.
    Sorry, I can't decide for you.

As with all major releases, ie., Fab 2, 3, 4, 5,, 6 and now 7, I think it's a safe bet that ultimately, Fab 7 will replace its predecessors.

I don't think you'll need a new regkey for Fab 7, but all I can tell you for sure is that you don't need one now.
    Fengtao will honor all licenses just as he has always done.
    Lifetime of the product is lifetime of the product.
    I've had the same license since Fab 2.xxx and haven't spent another penny.

Passkey is an on-the-fly decrypter...essentially a windows based driver that operates in the background, if you will.
    I'd read the release notes if you have more questions about it.

Hope this helps
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Well I didn't want anyone to get upset by my infering there MAY be problems with the software.

Thank you...........

I am not having any trouble at present, so will leave it alone for now unless I find a movie I cannot process, will wait for the next official release,

Comment

Working...
      X