This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't download DVDFab7

I just oredered and purcased DVDFab7, and when I try to download and install, I keep getting a message saying that"Unable to execute file..Failed Code 740..Registration requires 'elevatiion'.
    I don't know what the heck that means, and I paid $53.07 for it.
    Anybody can help me?? I am a novice at this.

Please don't hijack other threads. I have moved your post to a new thread.

Version 7 is only available in Beta and the price you paid does not look right. The only place to legally purchase DVDFab is dvdfab.com (which sends you to dvdfab.net for the purchase).

Comment

DVDFab 7 Purchase

I purchased your product from AVANGATE and they said they were the official place to buy DVDFab. The price was 50.00 with a 20% discount and I also got Security Insurance for 6.95..all came to $53.07 and the order number was//Edit//. I recieved a confirmation that the order had been processed but could not download it. I went to your website and downloaed a DVD Beta and now I have a working DVDFAB 7. However, I don't know if this is what I paid for or if it is just a trial and I will have to pay again after the trial perioc is up. Do you know anything about this?

Dorothy
      Last edited by maineman; 03-12-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Dorothy and welcome.
        Avangate is the correct and only official vendor for Fab, so you didn't get ripped off and don't re-purchase anything.

The trial version and the retail version are one-in-the-same.
        The only difference is that the trial will cease to function as the fully functional retail version at the end of 30 days...unless activated with the user's license.

You have the license, so no worries.
        BTW, I deleted it from your post. You don't need issues with a pirated license...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The error that you received in a windoz error and generally is the result of registry errors/driver corruptions.

It sounds like the application is working ok now.

Please click on this link:

Registration Key Problems?

and follow the instructions precisely.

If you have more questions or need help, just holler. Someone is usually around

//Edit

I should have clarified...

There are only 2 authorized sites to download from...
          DVDFab.com
          and right here on this forum.

Most of us use the links here on the forum (provided by Fengtao and admin).
          since any discussion, troubleshooting, etc., is right here.
          Both are safe.
          Last edited by maineman; 03-12-2010, 04:40 PM.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X