This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey DVDFabPasskey and DVDFab

Is DVDFab Passkey the same thing of DVDFab?
    if it isn't the same thing, what are the differences?

(sorry for my bad english )

Passkey is an on the fly decryptor so you can use another ripping program like DVDshrink, nero, etc,etc. It explains in the release notes what passkey does. DVDFab is not a on the fly decryptor but is a all in one decryptor, ripper but does not decrypt on the fly like Passkey

Comment

Ok, thank!

Comment

If you are using Fab just make sure to shut off Passkey, if you have another program other than Fab that needs a third party decrypter, this is it ( Passkey).
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

When I first bought into DvdFab, I got it in a package that included DVD Region+CSS Free to run in the background for what I thought was the same purpose as PassKey. Is PassKey just an improvement on DVD Region+CSS Free? If so, does it mean I will have to purchase this new program later? Don't get me wrong, it seems that PassKey is working like a charm and in sync with DvdFab. What all programs will allow PassKey to operate in the background? I know about Nero and DvdShrink, any others?
          Last edited by jimspencer; 03-13-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimspencer View Post
            When I first bought into DvdFab, I got it in a package that included DVD Region+CSS Free to run in the background for what I thought was the same purpose as PassKey. Is PassKey just an improvement on DVD Region+CSS Free? If so, does it mean I will have to purchase this new program later? Don't get me wrong, it seems that PassKey is working like a charm and in sync with DvdFab. What all programs will allow PassKey to operate in the background?

We don't have any of the business details of Passkey to be able to answer your first question. You'll have to be patient there...

As to what programs will work with Passkey, no one I know of has had a chance to test them all... want a challenge??

DC

Comment

When I first bought into DvdFab, I got it in a package that included DVD Region+CSS Free to run in the background for what I thought was the same purpose as PassKey. Is PassKey just an improvement on DVD Region+CSS Free? If so, does it mean I will have to purchase this new program later? Don't get me wrong, it seems that PassKey is working like a charm and in sync with DvdFab. What all programs will allow PassKey to operate in the background? I know about Nero and DvdShrink, any others?
              Post the programs you want to know if passkey will work with and someone will be able to let you know if it will work or not

Comment

Please keep your comments in-line with what the OP asked.

If your post is directed at DVDFab or your hopes and dreams rather than helping the OP then it is probably not appropriate for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  Post the programs you want to know if passkey will work with and someone will be able to let you know if it will work or not
                  Thanks Guys,
                  I have used a variety of programs. Will PassKey work with CloneDvd, 1Click DvdCopy Pro, DvdNextCopy Pro, Image Burn or Ideal Dvd Copy? I seem to have the most success with DvdFab products. Especially a straight up clone. My concern is when I need to compress.
                  Last edited by jimspencer; 03-14-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks Guys,
                    I have used a variety of programs. Will PassKey work with CloneDvd, 1Click DvdCopy Pro, DvdNextCopy Pro, Image Burn or Ideal Dvd Copy? I seem to have the most success with DvdFab products. Especially a straight up clone. My concern is when I need to compress.
                    I know Passkey works with all DNC products as I have tested it with them and it also works with CloneDvd, 1Click DvdCopy Pro, ImgBurn but no idea about the last program you mentioned as I not have that one or ever used it. Passkey does work with DVD Shrink and the free DVDFab HD Decryptor among a lot of other DVD copy programs available

Comment

Working...
                    X