This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab logo in upper left corner, bluray main movie, version 7

does anyone know if there is anyway to remove the dvdfab logo in version 7 that is in the upper left corner for about a minute when using main movie compress option in the "bluray to bluray" on version 7? thanks. its not there in any previous versions and i dont want it there.

This has already been answered already in another thread started when DVDFab 7 was released and once DVDFab 7 is out of the beta stage and/or purchased the logo will be removed but during the trial you get the logo

I also moved this thread to the General questions area as it not a help post for DVDFab Blu-ray to Blu-ray
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-14-2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

can you please give me the link to that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by dtrell View Post
        can you please give me the link to that thread?
        No I can not as I am not going to search all the threads just to give a link

Comment

If you are going to quote another thread at least have the gull to link to that thread. I mean really. WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by I_ROUTE View Post
            If you are going to quote another thread at least have the gull to link to that thread. I mean really. WTF!
            AGJ provided an answer, not a quote. If you want you can use the search function to find the original post that refers to the watermark removal. I suggest you use some common sense before trying to start an argument with a mod. Also just a FYI, choose your language carefully even if it's only an abbreviation, it will NOT be tolerated.

Thread Closed.

Comment

Working...
            X