This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update question

Can some one please direct me to the information page on DVDFab 7. I down loaded version 7.0.1.2 last night and I can not find the information on the forum that tells you that version 7 has to be purchased. DVDFab 6 never expires. What I trying to figure out why isn't DVDFab 7 just an update? Also, if you want it to never expire you have to purchase a lifetime membership. I read in the forum that there will be no more updates for 6, so much for never expires.

Just use your registration key to activate your license and DVDFab 7 will work just like DVDFab 6 does

Comment

What a lot of rot !!!

Version 7 is still in the Beta stage and no commercial plans have been announced as yet.

I would suggest that Fab will do what they normally do, and that is honour all the current suscriptions and 7 will become an upgrade to 6 except for the new modules.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Moved this hijack to a thread of its own.
        It has nothing to do with the passkey thread it was posted on.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Just use your registration key to activate your license and DVDFab 7 will work just like DVDFab 6 does
          Thank you for answering my question. It gets confusing something when some of members are complaining about registering problems. As I was waiting for an answer, I open 7 and "About" and I see that reads never expire. Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            Moved this hijack to a thread of its own.
            It has nothing to do with the passkey thread it was posted on.
            Sorry for Hijacking, I did not think my question was worth a new post and AGI was kind enough to answer my question.

Comment

Working...
            X