This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not enough free space on drive c

When I start fad I get, there isn't enough free space on drive c. What do I do???????????????

Free up some disc space on drive C

Comment

Originally posted by mj6971 View Post
      When I start fad I get, there isn't enough free space on drive c. What do I do???????????????
      Hi mj6971 and welcome.

You're going to have to free up some room on your (?) c: hdd
      or add more storage...with another hdd.
      What do have currently for storage and how much "free space"?
      Last edited by maineman; 10-04-2009, 05:33 PM.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Free up some disc space on drive C
        Hey there Gruñón, didn't spot you in time...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I was flying low under the radar.

And yes it would be nice to have more info from the O.P.

Comment

uninstall unneeded programs using revouninstaller
            Free fully functional download of Revo Uninstaller Pro, Pro Portable and Revo Uninstaller Freeware. Quick and fast download here.

With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans after you uninstall an application. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. Even if you have a broken installation, Revo Uninstaller scans for an application's data on your hard disk drives and in the Windows registry and shows all found files, folders and registry keys so you can delete them.
            then find and delete unneeded files using TreeSize Free
            We offer powerful software for system administrators as well as IT experts to make their daily work more efficient.

Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious space has gone to. TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. You can expand this folder in Explorer-like style and you will see the size of every subfolder. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize Free is working. The space, which is wasted by the file system, can be displayed and the results can be printed in a report. TreeSize Free is freeware for Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Users of Windows 9x/ME can download last compatible version TreeSize Free V2.1.
            Last edited by troy512; 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

not enough room on C drive

I get this message even though i installed the program on drive D. I have the Temp folder on a different drive as well. Why is space needed on C and how much is needed?

Comment

Because when Fab rips it creates a temp file the same size as the DVD.

You can change the location of this in the Settings-General page.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thought I did that already. let me check again.

Comment

Thanks a TON, dude! I'd changed the path in the wrong place!

Thanks again!!!

It's working fine now.

Comment

Working...
                    X