Can't seem to burn BD but DVD is fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to burn BD but DVD is fine

So, last couple of movies, have not been able to complete a burn of any BD movie, but can convert BD fine, and can convert and burn DVD fine as well. Specifically the movies that have been unable to burn are The matrix resurrections and Spiderman no way home. I've made sure the program is up to date. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I've made sure I have all relevant codecs updated. This is literally a problem after doing a clean install of Windows 11 and was not a problem on Windows 10 prior to this. I am 100% certain there is nothing wrong with the drive.

Not sure exactly where to get the exact logs since I've had successful burns on DVD since then.

Originally posted by Darkbreeze View Post
    So, last couple of movies, have not been able to complete a burn of any BD movie, but can convert BD fine, and can convert and burn DVD fine as well. Specifically the movies that have been unable to burn are The matrix resurrections and Spiderman no way home. I've made sure the program is up to date. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I've made sure I have all relevant codecs updated. This is literally a problem after doing a clean install of Windows 11 and was not a problem on Windows 10 prior to this. I am 100% certain there is nothing wrong with the drive.

Not sure exactly where to get the exact logs since I've had successful burns on DVD since then.
    what brand of blank BD discs are you using ??
    might try burning your discs with imgburn.

Comment

The BD discs I'm using are Verbatim and the whole spindle has previously worked perfectly fine for about 30 previous projects prior to the switch to Windows 11. Now however it is taking hours to get to like 90% written and then finally just stops progressing any further. Five or six coasters so far. I've tried it with imgburn and same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbreeze View Post
        The BD discs I'm using are Verbatim and the whole spindle has previously worked perfectly fine for about 30 previous projects prior to the switch to Windows 11. Now however it is taking hours to get to like 90% written and then finally just stops progressing any further. Five or six coasters so far. I've tried it with imgburn and same thing.
        might try uninstalling your BD Drives, restart your computer and let windows reinstall the drives
        and retry burning again. if that fails, post the internal log files as well as the burn log.

Comment

Working...
        X