Always open DVDFab Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always open DVDFab Mini

I always use DVDFab mini for my copies. I don't need DVDFab to do any more than copy the files so I don't care about all the stuff in the main application. Recently when I updated, I no longer had a shortcut to DVDFab mini. I see there's the option to open mini from the options in the main application. But that means I have to start the main application, then switch to mini every time. Is there a startup argument or something I can apply to the shortcut to always start it in mini? Why is there no longer a shortcut by default? Either the documentation hasn't been updated with this change or there's something about my setup that removed the shortcut as the documentation I've seen all says there should be a shortcut. I can create my own shortcut if the option was just documented somewhere.

I downloaded the "off-line" install version of DVDFab64 12090 and made sure the box to include a "desktop shortcut" was checked (click "custom" in the lower right corner of the install box to see it) and it added a "DVDFab12 Mini (x64) shortcut to my desktop in addition to the full DVDFab12 (x64) shortcut. If you don't want the shrotcut to the full DVDFab on your desktop, you can drag it to your recycle bin & the shortcut to the "mini" should still work.
    Last edited by Rich86; 10-24-2022, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I guess reinstall would be the standard reply to issues like this. If I can ask though, what is the target application and any arguments for the mini shortcut? Since I obviously have the required application, I really just need to know what the shortcut is pointing to to make it work and shouldn't need to reinstall.

Comment

--minimode on the end of the shortcut.for the program.

Comment

Perfect, that works. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X