This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD Expired??

I have been using DVDFAB for a long while and just downloaded the beta version 7.0.2.5 for the New Moon dvd. For some reason when I try to switch from DVD9 to DVD5 in the DVD to DVD mode (which is the ONLY mode I use) a little popup window appears telling me that my DVD to DVD option has expired. So I went ahead and renewed my subscription and followed the instructions on registering the product. No problem but I am STILL getting the option expired popup. How do I resolve this issue? I've read several forum topics with the similar matter but nothing posted has resolved this for me. I am not interested in having a backup of the movie on my computer. I only want a backcopy on another disc so I want to use the DVD5 option, like I have many many times before. Any OTHER suggestions??

I also noticed that the DVDFAB registration sent to me says DVDFAB6x. Is it possible they sent the wrong code?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzib View Post
      I also noticed that the DVDFAB registration sent to me says DVDFAB6x. Is it possible they sent the wrong code?
      No give the link below a try

Registration Key Problems?

Comment

This actually worked. Thank you very much!

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
          X