Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which graphics cards are fully supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU/GPU Which graphics cards are fully supported?

Hello everyone,

I myself have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX3060 in my PC with DVDFab 12.1.1.5. However, as I was able to find out in the settings under DVDFab12, this graphics card is unfortunately not 100% fully supported. Which graphics cards do you have in your PCs and how satisfied are you with the performance in connection with DVDFab12 or 13? What do you do with your graphics card, rather convert/rip?

Maybe DVDFab has a list? I did a little research myself and obviously only found an old list that was about Windows 7 and very old graphics cards. Which graphics cards are best supported and therefore have the best performance?

I rip (m2ts.Pass) and convert (to 10Gb in mkv) a lot myself. Ripping about 1-2 minutes, converting about 11-15 minutes.

Thank you in advance...​​
    Attached Files

I have the RTX3060 and it works fine with DVDFab. Check the Drivers for your card for one that works.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fab-Graphics.Card.png Views:	1 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	432873
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sieveis; 11-13-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

...I have the same graphics card and the current NIVIDIA Studio driver installed. It's direct from NIVIDIA and it works. What kind of driver have you installed? Unfortunately I don't have these values.

Comment

...I managed it. Can I leave the Intel graphics card installed on the mainboard switched off?
        Attached Files

Comment

You can see the Driver number under the Graphics card logo in the picture that you and I posted

Comment

is the current one. The Intel graphics card can remain switched off?

Comment

You just select which card you wish to utilise.

Comment

ahh, that's very good. I didn't know that until now. I've been using DVDFab for so long, but I didn't know that. Very very good, thank you very much

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but is there a list of confirmed/supported GPU's? Is the Intel Arc A750 something that can be used in place of an Nvidia card with DVDFab?

Comment

Working...
                  X