Possible issue with John wick uhd disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible issue with John wick uhd disc

Hi, this is my first time backing up mynuhf disc & I purchased an lg wh16ns40 uhd drive. Dvd fab changed the firmware & u loaded my first disc, john wick. It was stuck at 2% copying so.i canceled, cleaned the disc & went to bed about 1030pm. Well this morning it's only at 39%. Says 14 hours to go. Am I doing something wrong that it takes hours?
    thanks

What release of DVDFab are you using? What settings are you using to rip this title? What type of output have you got the program set for?

Comment

Hi, first thing is, thank you for responding and i'm hoping you can help me. I just purchased dvd fab 2 weeks ago & I have the most updated version. I was trying to copy the movie over onto my pc & then I would use teh fab ripper to modify it. The firmware version is 1.2 which is what dvd fab applied to it. If I can ask you one question, eveeytime i reboot after fab applied the downgraded firmware, if I go back to that screen to check the firmware dvd fab will tell me to download the downgraded firmware again. Also the drube does blueray fine & from what i.am reading the best fastest firmware is 1.0. Currently with this firmware version, the copy megabit rate is a half a meg.

Comment

I believe firmware 1.02 or lower is appropriate for the WH16NS40 with SVC code NS50 to enable handling of 4kUHD.files. What version of DVDFab are you using to copy it down to your hard disc? Are you running as "copy" in "full disc" mode with no format conversions or additional compression?

Comment

I have firmware 1.02 but am going to downgrade it to.1.0. I always copy the main movie to the hard drive.

Comment

I'm not aware of any advantage to installing firmware 1.0 on your model drive. Is the 1.0 firmware you are installing specified as being for the wh16ns40? What tool are you going to use to force firmware 1.0 onto your drive?

Comment

Working...
            X