This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 20% discount

The Bluray to Mobile option is available for purchase but I don't see the option to enter the discount code for the 20% off, can someone confirm if it's there or am I just overlooking it?

Maybe not easy to see, but the 20% discount applies.
    I just tried it and applied the
    FAB-MCH-OFF
    code.
    The price went from $105.60 to $84.48 for the lifetime sub...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

You must have selected the Bluray to Bluray and Bluray to Mobile? I was just looking for the Mobile option, I pm'ed fengtao and it's fixed now for that option alone, I already have Bluray to Bluray option. Lifetime for the Mobile option is $48.40 USD (with the discount code)
      Thanks for checking

Comment

Yeah, I guessed jumped the gun and wasn't paying attention.
        Sorry 'bout that
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I forgot about the discount and just bought lifetime and paid $60.50 USD. I was too eager to buy and missed the code. Guess I just paid 12.10 USD more than I had to for lifetime. Well atleast I have lifetime for all options again

Comment

additional discount?

Is there a way to get more than "standard" 20% off for BluRay-to-Mobile option for the owners of BluRay-to-BluRay license?
            Seems somewhat logical, as when one tries to purchase only BluRay-to-Mobile license, a warning appears saying this option also requires BluRay-to-BluRay option.

Just asking (reworded), so no need to delete the post (again).

Comment

Working...
            X