Why is the Fab FTP site so slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Why is the Fab FTP site so slow?

When we have a problem converting something we're generally asked to upload the source video file to the Fab FTP site so it can be looked at. This wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the FTP site limits the rate you can upload between 40kB/s - 50kB/s - literally dial-up speeds. The last file I tried to upload was a UHD video file and it estimated that it was going to take more than 500 days to complete the upload of a single video file. I have 7 more video files that need uploading after this one that all failed in the conversion process that I need help with. I'm on a Gigabit fiber network and should be able to upload this file in a matter of hours. Why is the FTP site so slow? fengtao

What is the file size? You may try googledrive or dropbox and then share the download link with us. Please send the download link via PM or Ticket. Thank you.

Comment

It's a UHD movie. Some can be over 90GB. Googledrive and Dropbox won't support files that large unless you have a paid subscription.

Comment

Working...
      X