This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Can I remove the older version?

I had the full version 6 before. After I updated to version 7 the registration keys transferred to the new version. However, now I have both versions on my computer. Can I uninstall the older version now or it will give me problems with the newer version?
    Any help is appreciated.

They are separate programs in separate folders so you can delete either one without affecting the other one.

Comment

I always keep the older version in case there is something the new one won't handle and the old one will.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        I always keep the older version in case there is something the new one won't handle and the old one will.
        Bada Bing, Bada Bang, Bada Boom...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Agreed, I also have many versions installed.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X