Location Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Location Information

Is there a place that the location can be changed for Streamfab? I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it and after trying to log back in I noticed Netflix keeps trying to say I'm IN Canada (I'm in Los Angeles, CA) and on Amazon and Tubi some of the videos that are available for us in the US are now not available for me through the Streamfab program/ I can log into everything just fine through separate browser so the issue is with streamfab. I'm not using any VPN or any weird internet setups. Generic online support told me to uninstall and reinstall, that obviously hasn't worked, and things are not downloading. Thanks in advance for even reading this mess.

Originally posted by Srwise99 View Post
    Is there a place that the location can be changed for Streamfab? I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it and after trying to log back in I noticed Netflix keeps trying to say I'm IN Canada (I'm in Los Angeles, CA) and on Amazon and Tubi some of the videos that are available for us in the US are now not available for me through the Streamfab program/ I can log into everything just fine through separate browser so the issue is with streamfab. I'm not using any VPN or any weird internet setups. Generic online support told me to uninstall and reinstall, that obviously hasn't worked, and things are not downloading. Thanks in advance for even reading this mess.
    try resetting your network settings

Comment

Working...
    X