X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7027 - bluray main movie to BD-9 issue

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post here and i think i've posted in the correct place. I apologize if I haven't.

I have been trying to backup my Whip It blueray to a DVD-9 but after it's ready to burn, it asks to insert appropriate disc, I insert it, then receive an error. I have read around and found it was an error regarding size. I confirmed this with making an ISO and checking the size. It came out to be 8417MB when my DVD-9 only fits 8152MB. I checked my settings and DVD-9 size shows as 8152MB. Should choose custom size and drop it by 300MB to 7852MB? Is this a setting issue? or a program issue? Here is what i'm running:

DVDFab 7.0.2.7 beta
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel core 2-duo 2.13GHz/core
    4GB memory
    GeForce 9600M GT 512MB

First welcome to the forum rudyfig.
    I would download and install the latest official release ver. 7.0.3.0. I have always left my write size at the default of 8100. I don't remember which beta it was but some posters were reporting that the output size wasn't coming out correct.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I updated to 7.0.3.0 and changed my settings to 8000MB. Tried it again and came out wit an ISO with size 8263MB. It's gettin closer to the 8152MB limit. Tonight i'll try lowering the setting down to 7850MB and maybe that'll fix it.

Comment

I changed the setting to 7850MB and it pushed out an ISO with size 8117MB. JUST enough to fit into a DVD+R DL. I burned it using the data to bluray feature and SUCCESS!!!
        I got it to open on VLC and noticed a DVDFab banner on the top left. Is there a way to disable that? It kind of distracts me from watching the movie.

Comment

Yeah, BUY IT !!!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by rudyfig View Post
            I got it to open on VLC and noticed a DVDFab banner on the top left. Is there a way to disable that? It kind of distracts me from watching the movie.
            The trial gives you the watermark and once you have paid for it and entered your registration key the watermark will no longer be added to the movies you use DVDFab with

So like GregiBoy said Buy it!!!

Comment

Working...
            X