This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licensing and price disappointing

ok.. it'ms my fault.. but i m a bit warried about price and licensing.
    I have bought dvd to dvd and blu ray to blu ray license for a total of 130 dollar, not a small amount in this crisis time.
    But only now (i repeat, my fault) i see that i haven't the option to create the mkv (that is in the option blu ray to mobile).
    I was confused with the description "dvd fab download includes..." that with the automatic translator in my language (please, pay few dollar for a real translator, don't use the automated one!) sound very different.

Now i have to pay 40 dollars more if i want to create the mkv ?
    Is not a bit eccessive ?? i'll have to pay 170 dollars at all ??
    And do you complain about piracy ?
    [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
    Licensed Customer from January 2008.

There is a 30 day trial option included for every option and that is what "DVDFab download includes" means.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Also in order to use the Bluray to mobile you need to purchase the Bluray to Bluray using the same email address or the Bluray to mobile will not work so basically you needed both anyways

Comment

Working...
      X