This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile License Missing after Win 7 upgrade

I have two hard drives in my system with a duel boot option. One drive has Windows XP SP3 the other Windows 7 Professional. I have a lifetime license for DVDFAB "DVD to DVD" and "DVD to Mobile". When upgrading from 6.2.1.8 to 7.0.3.0 on XP both register as "Never Expire". However, when upgrading 6.2.1.8 to 7.0.3.0 on Windows 7 only DVD to DVD license shows "Never Expire". DVD to Mobile indicates "Trial Version". Is there a compatability problem in recognizing the lifetime license when using Windows 7 or am I doing something wrong during the upgrade?
    Last edited by dolphin203; 04-08-2010, 09:34 PM.

With Win 7, use the procedures outlined in the "Registration Problems" thread in the "Answers to Common Questions" section.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks Greg, problem solved. I re-registered the DVD to Mobile option by using copy and paste of my license key for that option and the "Never Expire" appeared. Apparently I had to register each option independently. Anyway it works and I'm a happy camper.

Comment

You really should get an All-In-One key.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X