This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all Moderators and gurus

A couple of days ago both my DVDFabs 6 and 7 suddenly re-set themselves to a Trial User state with new countdown to May 2. I've talk to "signals" about this and followed his instructions - requested new keys, uninstalled, re-downloaded, installed, etc. multiple times - nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or ideas very much appreciated. BTW, emailed to Fengtao group - nothing back. Help....Please
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Did you use the procedures outlined in the "Registration Key Problems" in the "Answers to Common Questions" section?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

OK, after hard labor I got it figured out. What happened was, I had Blu-ray to Blu-ray and File to Mobile on a life term, and other options were termed. So, DVD to DVD and others were expired, and since I don't really care about DVD options I wasn't in a hurry to renew them. Apparently, rest of the options aren't working without current DVD to DVD Platinum (in my case) options current and activated. Well, its all worked out, and I very much appreciated your help. Thank you.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X