This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Key

Is there a registration key for DVDFab? I don't believe I have ever gotten one, but the info page asks to put a key in. Is this something older versions needed?? Don't get me wrong,, it works perfectly, I was just wondering. I mean,, It's VERY Early, and I am still on my first cup,, Strange thoughts often occur at these times.

Originally posted by dperino View Post
    Is there a registration key for DVDFab? I don't believe I have ever gotten one, but the info page asks to put a key in. Is this something older versions needed?? Don't get me wrong,, it works perfectly, I was just wondering. I mean,, It's VERY Early, and I am still on my first cup,, Strange thoughts often occur at these times.

Nevermind,, I got my second cup,, and found that it was back in Version 5 that it was needed. Not now. Arghh,, I need to read more, and type less sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by dperino View Post
      Nevermind,, I got my second cup,, and found that it was back in Version 5 that it was needed. Not now. Arghh,, I need to read more, and type less sometimes.
      LOL...I'm on my second and I don't it's helping...
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X