This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Problems with program

I just downloaded and bought the new version of DVDFAB 7 and as soon as I installed it and went to open it so that I could put in my key this pumped up: Failed to initialize the burning engine

If you just installed this program restart your PC to see the results, or else reinstall the product.

I have done both so I clicked ok, it doesn't bring to a registration anywhere and the program does not work. I bought the key off of this website directly as well and I use Vista. I installed the program like I always do.

Click this link and try those suggestions DVDFab Registration Key Problems?
    Also try reinstalling and make sure the VSO burn engine is selected to install, then right click the DVDFab shortcut and select "run as admin".
    Check Common settings/Write/ and from the dropdown select either VSO or ImgBurn for the burn engine you prefer (ImgBurn is free and much better imo).

Comment

after my third attempt at reinstalling it it decided to work! thanks!!

Comment

Glad you got it working, happy burning.

Comment

So it let me put in my key but it wont let me burn! The same warning is coming up again. It's all been installed properly. I've never had any problems with DVDfab before today. I put in the dvd, and then it goes through the usual process of copying the dvd and then says process complete without me putting in the blank to burn the movie onto. All the settings are on default, and I even tried it with imgburn and it wont work.

Comment

Working...
          X