This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eliminating SUbtitles

Sorry to ask such a noob question but I don't see how I can always force DVDFAB to never include Subtitles unless they are mandatory because of a foreign language segment in a movie.

forced subtitles can not be removed but regular ones can when you untick them before you start the copy process

Comment

bushy
      Open Fab click the green check on top > Streams > Sub picture > click do not select any sub picture track on top also do not select any track on the bottom then click OK.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Wow, thanks for the very quick replies. Is there a way to setup a profile for DVD to Mobile to deal with the elimination of Subtitles?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          bushy
          Open Fab click the green check on top > Streams > Sub picture > click do not select any sub picture track on top also do not select any track on the bottom then click OK.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Originally posted by bushy View Post
          Wow, thanks for the very quick replies. Is there a way to setup a profile for DVD to Mobile to deal with the elimination of Subtitles?
          Do what CBR929 mentioned in the quote and then test it out

Comment

I will do what CBR929 suggested, I assumed his suggestion requires re-application for each use of DVDFAB. I did not understand that this would be a persistent solution.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              forced subtitles can not be removed but regular ones can when you untick them before you start the copy process
              I don't think you mean "Forced Subtitles" here but mean subtitles that are burnt into the video.

Forced subtitles are always part of a subpicture stream, and to obtain them you need to select the correct stream and then forced subtitles only.

Yes???
              Last edited by GregiBoy; 04-25-2010, 10:21 PM.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by bushy View Post
                I will do what CBR929 suggested, I assumed his suggestion requires re-application for each use of DVDFAB. I did not understand that this would be a persistent solution.
                If you do this in the settings page as suggested, it is then a persistent solution.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Perfect, thanks everyone for the help!!!!!!!

Comment

bushy
                    Your welcome glad I could help
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X