This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstallation of DVD Fab

I purchased DVD FAB - DVD to DVD Fab 6 about a month ago and ordered a backup disc. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and have to re-install the program. Should i use the hard disc and then download the new version 7 or should i just download the newest version and use my activation code? Want to do the cleanest install so all will work. Thank u for any assistance

Depends on if you want both DVDFab 6 and DVDFab 7 installed on your machine. If you want both, install and activate v.6 first with your activation key. When you done with it, download newest version v.7, install and activate it too.
    Remember, it is very important for Windows 7. Install "as Administrator" and open for activation "as Administrator"

Originally posted by knpbug View Post
    I purchased DVD FAB - DVD to DVD Fab 6 about a month ago and ordered a backup disc. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and have to re-install the program. Should i use the hard disc and then download the new version 7 or should i just download the newest version and use my activation code? Want to do the cleanest install so all will work. Thank u for any assistance
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I suggest that you install both as:-

1. They do not interfere with each other and install in seperate diectories
      2. If you have problems with anything in V7, it is always good to be able try V6 for the same task.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X