This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd to dvd purchase

hi all again, joined the happy band by purchasing the dvd to dvd lifetime option, just a quick question, i got the reg key sent by avangate last night put it on my desktop and double clicked on it, started dvdfab and i was registered, then a couple of hours later i got another reg key (dvdfab6) sent to me by dvdfab.com giving me two options, copy and paste the key into dvdfab or double click it like the one i got earlier. do i just leave it as it is or should i use the reg key sent from dvdfab.com. i'm running version 7.4 of dvdfab and noticed that the reg key from dvdfab.com actually says dvdfab6, would there be a problem if i used the older reg key for dvdfab. thanks in advance. flashgordon.

Versions 6 and 7 use the same key.
    If what you did is working I would not change anything.

Be sure you save both keys in a safe place in case they are needed at a later date.

Comment

dvd to dvd purchase

hi, thanks for that Grunon, have just burnt the avangate dvdfab key thats on my desktop to a CD, the dvdfab6 key from dvdfab.com is still in the email attachment, will download it and burn to CD later, does this mean that when a new version of dvdfab comes out i just download the new version and double click on the reg key to activate it ? it is the lifetime license dvd to dvd that i have purchased. thanks in advance. flashgordon.

Comment

When updating to a new version there is no need to click on the key.
        The software will auto register for you.

I would suggest saving the keys on a thumb/flash drive if you have one.

Comment

When you purchase both Avangate and DVDFab.com send you an email with your key as an attachemnt. If you purchased other DVDFab options in the past using the same email then DVDFab.com will send you a key good for activating all purchased options but Avangate will just send a key good for the option that you just purchased

Comment

thanks AGJ and Grunon for the info, i have put the two keys onto CD and onto a memory stick for safe keeping (just in case!!) thanks again. flashgordon.

Comment

Working...
            X