This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Downloading Updates

HELP!?! Everytime I try to download an update from the website, I end up with a 4kb file!

How can I download an update to the software from the DVDFab website?
    Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2010, 11:08 PM.

Try downloading from the links in this forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Same problem...

Comment

Are you getting the "Save As" popup?

Otherwise there must be something not quite right with your system.

I just tested 3 downloads from this forum and all work fine.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I am downloading other files just fine from the internet. I am getting the save as prompt, but it appears as though I am getting a copy of the php file named like the download instead of the dvdfab file itself. trying from both a mac os and windows 7 getting the same problem.

Comment

I am being prompted to download from an IP address when I click the link on your website: 174.142.61.204

Comment

My ISP appears to be blocking me from downloading your software. I tried it from a different website and had the same problem.

You might check with Verizon Wireless. I am using a wireless broadband card from my laptop to access the Internet. I just used another machine on a different network to download the file and mail it to myself.

I have no other problems downloading files (yet) from any other websites. I have been doing it all day.

Maybe this is the beginning of the crap we may start seeing from ISP's as a result of the FCC losing that lawsuit to Charter? I do not know...

Comment

Working...
              X