This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renaming files from DVDFab

Is there ever an instance where renaming a file/folder is a bad idea?
    For example: Some ISO's are very poorly named, can I rename it? Same with MKV, MP4's etc etc. Figured before I go randomly try and forget what the old name was.. thought I'd ask

if the file is on your computer already then give it a try to see if it works. If you want to change the name before you get it to hard drive using DVDFab then just change the Volume Label for DVD or ISO and for the mobile all you do is change the file name where you do the editing

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      if the file is on your computer already then give it a try to see if it works. If you want to change the name before you get it to hard drive using DVDFab then just change the Volume Label for DVD or ISO and for the mobile all you do is change the file name where you do the editing
      Can't change the filenames when you make an ISO (or at least not BD).

Comment

Using DVDFab when you select to save as ISO you are asked where to save. Well you need to change the name before you select where to save. You are able to change name before process starts. As for an ISO already on the computer I not sure that why I said to try but it sounds like you did try

Comment

Working...
        X